"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Saturday 5 June 2010

glittering trees

i forgot how much i love post secret





i need to buy the most recent book.



Yesterday I went for a walk with my friend Dean.









We went down by the river, but it has this weird pebbly bit that reminds me more of a beach than a river. We skimmed stones for a bit, well I tried to, I can't get the hang of it. And then just sat in the sunshine. 
I walked home through a little pathway covered with trees. There are buttercups everywhere, they remind me of when I was a child. And the trees shone glittering patterns all over the pathway.
I need to start taking my camera with me in my bag because the quality of my phone is shocking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers