"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Sunday 18 April 2010

shelter

'i find shelter, in this way, 
under cover, hide away
can you hear when i say
i have never felt this way'


 - Shelter, The XX



We all feel safe in different places, with different people, at different times. I think feeling safe is actually a lovely thing to feel, but we rarely notice when we feel it, we only notice the opposite, feeling unsafe, insecure or scared. Well all I have to say is...
 'every action has an equal and opposite reaction' 
...you can't feel happiness without hurt, you can't feel satisfaction without disappointment. I know this and things like it have all been said before but I feel it's an important thing to remember.

I think this photo is lovely. It captures a lovely moment in time. A happy moment.
photo from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers