"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Monday 19 April 2010

love


I love the year.
Some people have a preferred season, I don't.
Each season has it's pros and cons, and each season is wonderful.


Spring - the world lights up like a fairground with wonderful plants popping up all over the place, i particularly love daffodils. Summer - a lot of peoples chosen season, because of the best thing about it, the sun. Skirts, dresses, beach, barbecues, tan lines, sunglasses, and the long glorious nights. Autumn - beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. My favourite part? Walking through a pile of fallen leaves and hearing them crunch and crisp beneath my feet. Winter - yes we moan about it, it's cold but think, it's actually lovely. You get to buy fashionable coats, and wrap up in wooly scarf's and hats, you can ski or snowboard, or chuck balls of snow at the people you love, and of course CHRISTMAS. Candy cains, that christmas tree smell, presents, wrapping paper, spending time with your family, snow, fires, turkey, chocolate (not together.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers