"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Friday 24 December 2010

white christmas






So, we've had snow for the third year running, and it's been the worst I've ever seen it. These are a few pictures from the first sprinkling we had, since then we've had tons more, but it's starting to melt so hopefully it'll stay away. Devon is not prepared for snow!

It's Christmas Eve and I can't believe it, I'm looking forward to the festivities tomorrow and the next couple of weeks bring, and having a good old catch up with all my family. I passed my driving test (hoorayy!) so now I have no excuse not to drive up and see them, except the silly snow of course! 

I'm sure I'll have some delightful Christmas photos and anecdotes to post in the next few days, I'm really wanting to get back into blogging, just need to find the time!!


1 comment:

Followers