"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Saturday 15 May 2010

barbecuing in the rain

had a lovely gathering with some friends last night, i'm sure some hideous pictures will appear soon enough which, without a doubt, i will post on here. it was to celebrate my seventeenth birthday, being as it's may i thought the sun would shine, like it is today, but no suck luck, it rained. however, we persevered and still had a great night, outside, barbecuing in the rain. i'm going to pack for my dads now because my train leaves at 4:23 and i have to make it to the station.


i also just had a job interview for desigual, in house of fraser, it went quite well i think, considering my hungover state, fingers crossed - the clothes there are beauties. check them here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers