"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Wednesday 19 May 2010

the river



the old paper mill. it's very beautiful but i wish they would do something with it, cut back all the hedges and make it stable so they can take down the iron fence around it and we can go and explore it properly.






i love how rivers go from such a calm and tranquil state to a busy, rushing, exhausting one if you just peer around a tree.

went for a walk with my mum today. just down and round by the river, it's very pretty. it was nice to talk about things too.
i have another driving lesson tomorrow :) yay. hopefully i'll get the hang of it and i'll be driving my purple beetle in no time. drama exam on friday... wish me luck

2 comments:

  1. Where's that? Looks like out of a tale!! Btw hope u pass ur driving exam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's near my house. In Exeter, South West of England :) Down by the river. It's truly beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete

Followers