"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Monday 3 May 2010

Sandra Freij






Her photos all seem quite different but quite similar at the same time, which I like. Most have a playful nature to them, which I love.
Go check them out here.


Finally it's May! I love May. For a number of reasons...
1. It's my birthday.
2. It's my Dad's birthday (so I get to spoil him.)
3. For me, it marks the turning point between cold, wet, windy weather, to hot, sunny, beautiful, dress wearing weather.
4. You can have a BBQ.
5. There is a bank-holiday dedicated to the fact it's May.
6. It's one of the last 'proper' months at school or college, before exams hit us and summer approaches.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers