"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Monday 17 May 2010

Fenced In




I've been visiting my Dad for the past few days, and it's been lovely. He lives in a quaint little village which when I'm at home I often complain is boring, but the truth is I love it. I love everyone knowing your name, everyone saying hello as the walk past, I love the smell of the countryside, I love the village pub, and all the people there, I love walking through the fields and hearing the long grass swishing beneath your feet, I love how the air feels cleaner and the grass feels greener, I love how the sunshine looks there, it looks brighter, I love it.


So the point of all the deceleration of my love for the country is that when I was sat at the nearest train station, on the stony tarmac, I looked at the fields beyond and felt fenced in. I looked at the sun glittering through the trees and had the sudden urge to run across the tracks, jump over the fence and climb a tree, or at least get a bit muddy. 





I am going to go walking more often. 


Sorry the pictures are crap,
 I have a rubbish point and shoot 
camera thats like 2 mega 
pixels.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely place! The same happens to me when I go to a little village where some relatives live: sometimes I find it boring but I love how nice people is around there

    ReplyDelete

Followers