"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Thursday 20 May 2010

mix match

i don't know where, confused about how as well
just know these things will never change for us at all 


would you lie with me and just forget the world?



how do we end up here. is out life mapped out before it's even begun? are there lots of different versions of us that have made different decisions? do the decisions we make have an impact on anyone other than us? are the smallest seemingly insignificant decisions really the ones that impact on our lives the most?


oh tell me now where was my fault
in loving you with all my heart?

i thought i was a good friend, i tried my best, and you still continue not to care



i think i have decided... i'm going to travel around europe for my gap year, and then do an english degree at university, then top it up with one in journalism, just not sure which university yet, hopefully one in london somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers