"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Wednesday 23 June 2010

making plans

I have a great summer ahead of me! It just dawned on me all the exciting things I have planned.

July 4th - T4 on the BeachEllie Goulding, Gabriella Cilmi, IYAZ, Kids In Glass Houses, Example, The Hoosiers, Plan B, Dizzee Rascal, Basshunter, Professor Green, Diana Vickers, Scouting for Girls, Alexandre Burke, JLS, N-Dubz and Pixie Lott.
A few nights in my brothers flat with the girlies and a few days chilling on the beach.

July 31st - Jimmy Carr LiveSome Giggles with Thea, one of the best girls I know.
August 9th & 10th - London
Two days and a night in my favourite City! London babeyyy. A trip to the Theatre to see Blood Brothers and some serious shopping.

August 20th, 21st & 22nd - Beautiful DaysFestival time. A weekend of fun, music, drinking and dancing. How exciting!! Newton Faulkner - eeeeeeeeeeee :)


Not long left of college now, a few short weeks. Very, very, very, excited. I just hope the weather stays this beautiful.






looking forward to recreating these pictures


  





2 comments:

  1. those are great plans!! i like the second picture so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. woahh, jealous of your festival-filled summer!!


    XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Followers