"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Thursday 17 June 2010

Mix It Up



a piece by Bill Viola, his work often has quite natural themes running through it, like water, air, fire and how it has an effect on people, he often slows footage down and he knows how to put it with the right sound to make it most effective. just a note, he is probably one of the most well-paid artists today, showing that video art is just as important as other fine art techniques.

a quirky piece by Nam June Paik, he has a lot of interesting work, go look it up on youtube.

a great piece of VJing.

It's time for me again to decide what theme I want to make a film about, or more importantly what type of film I want to make. So i've been browsing through youtube and found so much inspiration on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers