"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Beautiful Days



i went to a festival last weekend called beautiful days. it was an amazing weekend and i would recommend everyone go next year :)

~

It is also nearing September, and I'm needing to make the decision about what I want to do next year, and the year after, the important decisions like University, and the still important but not as important ones like... do I buy a new iPod? hmm? Well mine has run out of space for all my music!! Anyway, yes, University. I have decided not to take a gap year, so this time next year i will be less than a month away from starting a whole new chapter in my life, and I need to decide where I want to do that, and what course I want to be taking whilst I'm doing it. I got my AS level results last Thursday, and I got an A in English Literature, an A in Film, a B in Drama and a Distinction in Journalism, so providing I continue the good standard next year I should have a few options as to where to go and should, hopefully, be able to take my pick :) I am also wondering whether or not to take up another AS level, as my Journalism course has finished and so I now have space in my timetable, but, what to take is the major decision. I was considering doing media, or perhaps English Language, but who knows, maybe it's best to concentrate on what I am already doing.

~



These are a few songs from a band I saw at Beautiful Days, I hadn't even heard of them before I saw them, and we just went to the area they were playing in by chance and I was pleasently surprised. It's the kind of music I like listening to when I'm at home doing coursework, or tidying about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers