"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Tuesday 31 August 2010

time is moving on

"It's time that has taken my tomorrows


And turned them into yesterdays"
- Ben Harper, Walk Away.


I have been looking forward to 'summer' for so long, and it seems to have almost passed by without my realising. It's only a few weeks till I go back to College, and I'm actually really looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to having something to do, not that I don't have a huge list of things to do now, but things that have to be done, things that I'm working for, and aiming for, important things, you know. 

This summer has been great though.


 

 

 

 


roll on summer '11

1 comment:

Followers