"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Monday 2 August 2010

I could sleep forever

I am so tired! I have been working non stop! But this time next week I will be sat on a train approaching London with my bezzer. Love it! 
Going to do a whole bunch of touristy things.. London Dungeons, Blood Brothers, Chinese in China Town, a trip to Covent Garden to see the entertainers, some haggling at Camden Market and of course, lots and lots of shopping along Oxford Street (including the four story Topshop!) Cannot wait.
Should come back with some lovely pictures to capture the memories too.


I went to see Jimmy Carr, a British comedian, on Friday night and I can honestly say he was hilarious, I would definitely go and see him again! Trying to remember some of the jokes he said is hard because there are just too many (he's more of a joke comedian than an anecdote one,) but here's a clip if you fancy it...


1 comment:

Followers