"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Wednesday 11 August 2010

A Weekend in the City

 
Me and my friend Thea went to London for a few days, the first day was beautiful weather, but we appear not to have taken any pictures, except this one in Piccadilly Circus after we went to see the show Blood Brothers, which, by the way, I would recommend a million times over! It was incredible. The lack of pictures on the first day however was more than made up for on the second...

We walked along South Bank and found this lovely project.

Then we took some photographs around all the graffiti before reaching the national theatre...
the combination of it being about 9:30 and the fact it was rather grey and rainy meant it was pretty empty so we got some good pictures
 
we then went to Covent Garden, sat and watched some street entertainers while the weather stayed nice


The guy standing on the one legged/armed/sided ladder was really good, and he could also do some pretty impressive shizz with a diablo.

we then went to pizza express and ate A LOT of food! 3 huge courses later and we were ready for Abercrombie and Fitch, the picture which I will put up another time because a) I have to find it in my pile of unpacked stuff, and b) I have to scan it in.


we then went to Trafalgar Square to chill and watch some half naked boys jump into the fountain haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers