"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Monday 10 May 2010

Africa

I have never seen such a beautiful sky.






Photographs from my recent trip to Africa. 
My current assignment in Journalism is Photojournalism and today we had to stand up and say a bit about a) a photo we like of ourselves and b) a photo we have taken that we're proud of. I found it difficult to choose between a lot of these lovely photographs.
It was the most amazing trip of my life, it was so wonderful I can barely express it. There were some moments where I could have cried because it was so magical, some where my heart was in my mouth because I was metres away from lions eating, some where I couldn't contain my excitement and oh, so many where I laughed so much my face ached. I will remember this trip forever and I would advise anyone to do it before they die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers