"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Thursday 13 May 2010

birthday morning


I received this letter a few days ago and got really excited because I knew it was from my friend Marie who moved to New Zealand a few months ago, so I went to rip it open and saw the annoying sign on the back of the envelope! She knows me too well! Anyway the day has finally come and I was so so happy to get a birthday card from her along with this extra special note :)





my mum also bought me some benefit mascara! which i have had before and i would recommend it to anyone, it's fantastic! she also got me some euphoria perfume, calvin klein yummy yumm, some lindt chocolates, double yummy yumm a facial and back massage, triple yummy yumm. as well as some driving lessons, watch out guys my first ones at 4:15 today.. stay off the roads!





one of my favourites though has to be this beautiful bag, well not the bad itself but more it's contents, it's from one of my best friends Sam whom i have known for years, i feel like we have helped eachother grow up and we would not be the same people we are today if it weren't for the other. but it contained a beautiful bead for my trollbead bracelet which i went and picked out with him yesterday

it looks like this




1 comment:

Followers