"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Monday 31 May 2010

purple skies

I went for a meal with my Mum and Step Dad yesterday, we walked along down by the river and the quay and stopped at the waterfront for the best pizza ever. Thought I'd take a few quick snaps but my camera ran out of battery so the last three were taken on my phone, the quality isn't great but oh well.
i love the purpley colour of the sky in this picture, it's like it's wurring along to its final destination.
all of those cellars have the most adorable shops in. there are woodwork shops, where they do the most beautiful mirrors and tables and such, and there are trinkety shops that do all sorts of beautiful things, there's a coffee shop which is in the most perfect location and such other wonderful treats. that's my Step Dad and my Mum walking along.

this is the boat yard, i love how run down the building is, it fits with all the run down boats that they are busy repairing in there.

when the sun shines on water its truly beautiful, it emphasises the waters movement and the sun almost flickers around on the surface.

1 comment:

  1. Those reflections are great!! looks like a lovely place to be :)

    have a nice monday!!

    XOX

    ReplyDelete

Followers