"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Thursday 6 May 2010

"I just want to be wonderful"

I wonder what's out there...?
Photograph by Olga Bennet.
I wish I was alive when Marylin Monroe was. She's so inspiring.
"If I'd observed the rules, I'd never have got anywhere"
So I say throw away the rule book. Do what you want to do, don't let others live your life for you. Believe in yourself and you can do anything. Think  big. But think little too. It's not about where you get, it's how you get there, the people you meet, the places you go. I want to travel. I want to meet people. I want to feel alive. I want to make amazing stories. I want to get my heart broken, to prove that I have felt love. I will make my mark. If it's on the world or just those close to me. I will live.

"I'm not interested in money, I just want to be wonderful"








I love, love, love both of these bags. At the moment they are both less than £5 (incl. p&p) on ebay, keep your fingers crossed that no bidding frenzy begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers