"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Sunday 23 May 2010

sunshine and bike rides

For once it's actually nice weather in England, so I have been making the most of it :)




first amber and myself went on a bike ride, to turf locks, a pretty place a few miles away from my house, we had a little tub of strawberries and cream ice cream and went on our way


we then got fed up of cycling, (it turns out bike seats aren't the most comfortable) so walked down by the river and met our friend Jodi, we then went to imperial to enjoy the last of the sunshine in the beer garden




then we ran to the train station, and only just got on the train to Makayla's house for a barbecue... well the barbecue never really happened ... so just a gathering (:

on our way home we came across a hedgehog




1 comment:

Followers