"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Sunday 30 May 2010

nice qualities

i think it is nice to be recognised for what you are, instead of what you are not.


we are forever looking at people and saying;
they are dishonest, or, they don't work hard, or, they aren't very nice

and by concentrating so hard on the bad things, we let the good things pass us by. like the stranger that smiles, or the boy that helps an old lady with her shopping.

For example, a stranger said 'bless you' to me the other day when I sneezed while I was walking down the street, and I didn't realise how nice that was, I was too fixated on the people shouting at each other across the road. I'm going to start looking for the nice things and ignoring the bad.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers