"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them" - Marylin Monroe

Friday 7 May 2010

grey day

taking washing off the washing line on a grey day made me wish for summer. 
meanwhile here it is...


if I could pick anyone to be sitting in that chair I would pick my old cat, to keep the one sat on the wall company. not the queen. not the prime minister, although who would that even be right now? not lady gaga. not beyonce. not my closest friend, my mum or my dad. but my cat. who i miss in quite a sad way, but he was important to me.


this picture makes my garden look like a scrap yard. it's not really. i don't know why there is a dirty bath out there but hey it might come in handy one day. and it's kind of interesting.


some of the steps in my garden are never used. they don't lead to anything. they are covered in overgrown plants and moss. they remind me of Tom's Midnight Garden which i loved reading as a child, i barely remember the storyline now. maybe i'll read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers